You may not know it, but January is National Learn to Ski and Snowboard month, and Blue Mountain Resort in the Pocono Mountains is celebrating throughout January. The Learn to Ski and Snowboard/Bring a Friend initiative began in 2009 and will continue this year. To encourage newcomers to the sport, there will be discounted lessons, a Guinness World Record event and Bring-A-Friend promotions throughout January.
· Learn to Ski and Snowboard Specials: $49 Beginner Lessons every Sunday in January ($95 value) - except Jan. 15
· Includes Learning Hills Lift Ticket, rentals and 1.5 hour lesson
· Ages 8+ Beginner Shred Pack: $199
· Includes three Beginner Lessons (limited lift ticket, rentals, 1.5-hour lesson) for 3 separate visits Upon completion of the third lesson, guests will be eligible for a free season pass to be used starting Feb. 21, 2017, through the remainder of the season. Bring-A-Friend Promotion:
· Bring a friend to purchase a Beginner Lesson Package and receive 50 percent off a lift ticket for the day.
· Available for purchase at ticket windows. Guinness Book of World Record Event
· Friday, Jan. 6 at 1pm Beginner Lesson Packages: $10 to the first 100 guests
· Includes rentals, lesson,and all-day lift tickets on limited trails.
· Pre-registration is required by calling 610-826-7700. Check-in – 11 am at Summit Rental Shop
For more information on Learn to Ski and Snowboard month and the World’s Largest Lesson event, visit learntoskiandsnowboard.org. For more information on Blue Mountain Resort, visit skibluemt.com