Then vote! (And make sure to do it now or before it closes on May 13.)
We've changed the ballot a bit this year, but the goal is still the same: to recognize the best in the industry. Following are five compelling reasons to vote:
- Your vote could mean the difference between a winner and runner-up.
- Don't see someone on the ballot who should be on it? Write it in and we'll add them.
- It doesn't take a lot of time. There are 25 categories, but you only need to vote in at least 10.
- It's a neat way to support the people and companies that make the Northeast meetings and events industry great.
- Unlike the impending 2020 presidential election, voting for NEM+E Best of 2019 is a pleasant and positive process for all participating parties.