- 54 percent of ticketholders dined in Atlantic City restaurants before or after the event
- 42 percent of ticketholders gambled in a local casino
- 32 percent of ticketholders stayed at an Atlantic City hotel during their visit for the event
- 54 percent spent more than $100 during their time in Atlantic City outside of Boardwalk Hall on food, gambling, accommodations or retail
- 62 percent of ticketholders traveled more than 50 miles to attend the event
On September 1, over 1,500 businesses across the country illuminated their buildings with red lights to draw attention to the devastation that the live events and performance art industries have faced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.