VisitPittsburgh recently revealed its new board members and officers.
The new officers are:
- Jamie Campolongo, VisitPITTSBURGH chairman; (president & CEO, Pittsburgh Transportation Group)
- Eric A. DeStefano, VisitPITTSBURGH vice chairman; (regional vice president, operations and general manager, Omni William Penn Hotel)
- Bryan N. Iams, VisitPITTSBURGH treasurer; (vice president, corporate communications, marketing and government and community affairs, PPG Industries, Inc.)
- Ann M. Metzger, VisitPITTSBURGH secretary; (co-director, Carnegie Science Center)
- William T. Cagney, VisitPITTSBURGH Immediate Past Chairman; (president, WTC Consulting LLC)
And the new board members are:
- Tom Baker, Allegheny County Councilman; chief community affairs officer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh
- Sean Casey, president, The Church Brew Works
- Omar Khan, director of football and business administration, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Patrice Matamoros, chief executive officer, Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc. (P3R)
- Joseph Pepe, president, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Christina A. Cassotis, honorary member; CEO, Allegheny County Airport Authority
"The VisitPITTSBURGH staff is honored to welcome these experienced professionals to our board of directors," says Craig Davis, president and CEO, VisitPITTSBURGH. "These knowledgeable and dedicated individuals will be able to assist VisitPITTSBURGH in fulfilling our mission of generating conventions, trade show and leisure travel business for the Pittsburgh region."
For bio info on all members, head here.