Sure, The Trestle Inn has some serious history—the place has been serving food and drinks for a century—but this hot spot is definitely not gathering any dust. Don your best go-go boots and get ready to dance at this whiskey go-go bar where it’s the free-spirited 60s and 70s all over again. Feeling shy? Just watch the dancers shimmy and shake their way into your heart. Private events are welcomed with open arms.
—1.5 oz. Buffalo Trace bourbon
—1 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
—1 oz. simple syrup
—1 egg white
—Glass: large rocks
—Garnish: lemon twist
1. In a mixing glass combine lemon, simple syrup, egg white and bourbon.
2. Place beater (spring from strainer) in glass.
3. Dry shake vigorously (the egg in this drink must be emulsified so the rule of thumb is shake until frustrated).
4. Open shaker and add ice.
5. Shake for a few seconds to chill.
6. Strain into cocktail glass over fresh ice.
7. Garnish with lemon twist.
Courtesy of The Trestle Inn // 267.239.0290